Follow us on facebook .

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Alien abduction ? ...













Alien abduction ? "They" don't abduct to hurt people , actually they help people . But not every one could be abducted . "They" know which one need's to be . They help good people , they make the feel their power , inside their body , "soul" and mind ... 

Here are some Alien abduction experience's by some people ...

=======================================================

(This story is true and this is my sworn statement that I have never touched any drugs, consumed any alcohol,or was on any medication.)
It was a beautiful sunny day in the month of March. It was a Friday and I had gotten home from work at noon. I was working two part-time jobs, one in the morning and the other, later in the evening. I went to the bedroom, changed clothes, and put on a faded pair of jeans and a peasant style blouse. I had been upset over my job situation. I had gotten laid off a couple of months ago, and had been worried about our finances. I had been doing a lot of praying and had also been crying.
I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table and ate a sandwich. While I was sitting there I felt like someone was watching me from the ceiling. I looked up at the ceiling, and then thought that I was being ridiculous. My husband called and I talked to him for a few minutes, he was on his lunch hour. I went into the living room, laid down on the couch and continued thinking about our finances. I sat up and looked at the clock and it was 1.15, I decided to wash shome glasses in the sink in the kitchen.
I rose up off the couch and something strong like a huge magnet pulled me down to the other end of the couch, and laid me down on the couch. I started trying to get loose fighting with my arms and legs. Everything went black and I heard a shrill noise that sounded like a power drill. The first thinkg that I saw was a strange man.
I fought him with all the strength I had, and he was fighting back with something that was taking my breath. Each time that I fought, he would give me another dose of his weapon. I don't know if it was some type of gun, or some type of inhalant. I lost the battle and once again my vision went black, then I heard two male voices. One said that it's not her time, and then the other one said that he just wanted to talk to me. He asks me what was wrong. I told him that I had been worried about our finances. I told him that I was worried about my kidswhen they came home from school. He told me that I could be back wehn the kids came home from school, and explained to me about the people who had abducted me and the reasons why they did it. I can't remember any of the rasons or what they wanted from me. He went into my future, prepared me for divorce that was going to happen, and for my rough emotional periods of time. He told me that my kids would be alright. I told him that I was aftraid that I couldn't do it. He told me that I could and that I would, and assured me that I would make it through it all. I don't remember what he looked like, his voice was soft and very patient letting me know what was happening and what would happen, preparing me for the future.
When I came to, back to the abductor, he was working with me to get me breathing again. he said that he thought that he had killed me.
When I was stable I was taken and seated in a rounded room with seats that appeared to be  some type of aircraft. A few people were seated and they were bringing in more people. I looked around me at the people; they were all adults, men and women. A woman to whom I thought was a little younger than me, was sitting near me. She was so aftaid and whe was becoming hysterical. I already knew that it wouldn't do any good to get upset. She started telling me something about her baby. Everyone else was quiet; a man sitting a ways over from me had tears in his eyes.
We traveled somewhere, to a place that I thought was some type of home-base or landing airport. As we were taken from the aircraft a man came up to me, he had a microphone like a news reporter. He asked me what I thought was going on. I told him that I didn't know, and that all I cared about was making it back, and that I cared about my family, and that they were the most important thing in the world to me. We were taken into a room that looked like the inside of an airport. I think it was underground. I could hear planes flying over. Some workers were sitting against the wall observing everyone. I think that they were playing some sort of a board game. I started shaking, my whole body as if I were in shock. Some workers came and took care of me. I don't know how or what they gave me.
I waited until someone took me into another room for an interview. I was laid down and hooked up to some sort of machines. I was asked questions like some sort of character test, medical testing and stress levels.
Next, I was taken into a locker room where all the women were given white terry cloth robes, and we were put in a line up where I felt like we were being judged from behind a window when we went back to the locker room. I showered and washed my hair. A femail worker handed me a strapless bra over the door, and black spaghetti strap dress and black heels. I put it all on and was taken to the beauty salon. A girl fixed my hair and make-up. I tried to find out what this was all about but she said that she couldn't discuss it with me.
I was then taken to a stairway that led to a room going downward. I started down then stopped half way to look around. The room had tables and chairs sitting around the room.
To my left, next to the stairs was a man sitting at a table. He looked up at me and came to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. He took me to his table and we sat down. I asked him if he knew what this was all about. He said that he didn't know. I asked if they could see or hear us, and he looked around and said that he didn't know, but that they probably could. We talked. He told me that we should not give them any trouble and to do as they asked. I dont remember his name or where he was from. I thought that his last name was the name of a color.
I was taken back into the medical room. They put a device into my right ear and I think in my neck for tracking and communication. The device makes a shrill noise in my ear. I was told that I had been chosen, that someone had picked me, and my parter man. Which I don't know why, but I felt like he was to be my partner in whatever they wanted with us. The abductor told me that I would forget everything that had happened and that it didn't matter if I told anyone or not, that they wouldn't believe me.
He told me that it was time to board the craft, so I thanked him and told him goodbye. He told me that I would meet my partner man and that I would know him, because the same thing had happened to him. We boarded the craft and I sat with my partner man. When it was time for me to be put back, he hugged me goodbye and whispered in to me ear that he would find me.
At 3.15pm I came back on my couch with a jolt. I began trying to piece it together, and in the next few days I could hardly function. I was so dizzy I went for medical help. It took the Doctor quite a while to find out that me ear was infected and making me dizzy. It did not do me any good to tell anyone what had happened; the would just give me a pitiful look like I was sick or had lost it.
My husband would say that I just thought that it had all happened. I would put him through a lot of long sessions just listening to me. No one believed me and I felt like I was alone and I was scared.
I thought that if they could see me to abduct me, then they could still see me. As time went on, I had a lot of problems from it. I fell into a depression.
They later, in a couple of years I started living a normal life again. Happy, and loved by my family dearly. 7 years later I went through a divorce, and then I learned to live a single life.
As the years passed I would bring up by abduction every now and then. I was surprised when people started looking at me with interest instead of the looks of crazy.
My dream is that I may find the other men and women that this has happend to. My greatest dream is to find my partner man and the other people that I talked to while I was there. I think that I was abducted and taken to a place somewhere in Colorado. I dont kwno what the reason was or why we were chosen and placed with male and female partners. This was an experience that turned my world upside down, caused nightmares, a lot of hyper ventilating, and many problems. Yet, I have always felt like it was an honor to have been chosen and that it was all good, nothing evil about it. Anyone who has had the experience would have had a lot of emotional trauma resultant from it, and would most definitely be aware of it.

=======================================================

I fell asleep in my recliner at approximately 9:00 PM. My dogs slept on both sides of my chair on the floor.My boyfriend was on the couch next to my recliner and he was asleep also.
At approximately 3:00 AM, I awoke to a horrific, jabbing pain in my mid-lower back right on my spinal column.Upon awakening, I can vividly remember sitting up and grabbing my back at the same time. As I turned to sit all the way up I saw a "large human like figure" turn away from me and proceed to walk toward my front door with some sort of very large, clear syringe he placed on his right hip like a gun would be placed for carrying purposes.I remember trying to scream out, and pointed at the same time but "nothing" would come out of my mouth no matter how hard I attempted to shout. I could not produce even a whisper. It was as if he possessed some sort of power over my actions until he was out of my sight. He never once turned around where I could see his face, but he was all "black" and "soldier like" in his walk, like on a mission he needed to complete. He was very muscular and strong in appearance. I remember immediately grabbing my arms and saying to myself, "Oh my God, I am not dreaming, this really did happen and this alien creature just inserted something into my back; or took something out." I had no further pain from that episode and could not bring myself to even tell my boyfriend about it for approximately 6 months thinking my family would think I was insane.
One of the weirdest things about the situation was that both my dogs never even budged, nor did my boyfriend wake up during the incident. I was in total disbelief, yet not scared for some odd reason, maybe because he never showed his face, I don’t know. However, to this day, I don't know if he possibly abducted me during the night and had just finished bringing me back to consciousness by inserting some sort of medication to awaken me or not. I "do know" for a fact that he had just finished using that large syringe on me because I watched his motions intently and he was walking away and at the same time placing that syringe to his hip "holster.
The last thing I saw was him walking towards the front door, but right before he got to it he veered to the air-conditioning vent as if he had come from it, possibly from underground. I wonder.
I then faded out for approximately 30 minutes and awoke with a very clear, vivid remembrance of this event. I never believed or even thought something like this could be true, but I now KNOW they are out there and in OUR homes at their own leisure!
They are "quiet," "meticulous," "strong," "unafraid," and I think "curious" in nature. They seem to be in a "time zone" that only they are familiar with, and seem to have that mastered so well as to quietly appear as they "need or want to" then disappear without a trace.
Things are still happening here in Gulf Breeze and now in my new residence as "glowing type" foot prints are appearing continually everywhere on my carpet during the night!
I am not a storyteller and would LOVE to take a polygraph so badly. People believe me; I do not know if there has been some sort of government cover-up about this UFO issue, but why would we have full-grown aliens walking around right now in our homes of all places. They had to grow to get that big, so there has to be many, many more of them, right?
OMG! I do not know why "I" am being targeted as an "experiment" to "him" or "them," but it is not ending for me, I really am not scared because I have never lost faith in my God above, he has his hand on me, but I really, really need some help on this other issue.
I am not a gossip or yapper, and would not be writing this if it were not true, but heed my words now: we ARE being watched and experimented on. I just don’t know why or what they want.
Be safe and please believe this is no joke folks, I now know they DO exist.
 
 =======================================================
 
I think this was the Spring of about 2005. I attended a UFO conference in Arkansas for the first time. I rode with a friend. I had not made my reservations early enough to stay at the hotel where the conference was being held. I had to stay in a run-down hotel across the highway from the conference hotel.

The day of the incident I got up that morning in my hotel room. I took a shower and dressed. I do not recall seeing any marks on my body at that time. I believe I would have seen them if they were there when I got up in the morning. I went outside and crossed the highway to go have breakfast at the big hotel with some friends. Sometime after that I walked over to the conference center to see some speakers' presentations there.

It was while I was sitting in the auditorium listening to a presentation that I felt an itching on my upper left thigh. After the presentation was over I talked to some friends and told them I would meet them later at the restaurant when it opened.

I went back across the highway to my hotel to use the bathroom. That is when I noticed the marks on my upper left thigh. They kind of looked like a line of Morse code or something similar to that there on my upper left thigh. I tried to think of a plausible explanation for them being there. I even considered that perhaps my keys had poked through my pants and caused them. This, of course, did not make sense. Why had my keys not punctured my thigh like that when they were in my pocket in the past and there would have been holes inside my pocket if that was the case. Of course, there were no holes in my pants pocket.

I wear contact lenses and it was difficult to see the marks up close to see them more clearly. I decided to wait until it was time to go to bed and I would take out my contacts and put on my glasses. Then I could take off my glasses and get my naked eye right down close to my thigh to view the marks.

So that night I did that. Each one of the marks was basically perfectly circular in shape. If you take a Bic ballpoint pen and remove the ink cartridge you will have a hollow tube with a hole in the end. That hole is about the circumference of each one of the circle shapes that were on my thigh. They were in groups of certain numbers and in a straight line. Like maybe there were 4 in a row, then a space, then another 3 in a row, then a space, then like 2 in a row, another space, then maybe 5 in a row. They were arranged like that. This was what initially made them kind of look like some kind of Morse code.

Additionally each of the circle shapes had a straight horizontal line dividing them. And there was dried blood on all of them as well. The dried blood was what gave them the appearance of being some kind of letters or numbers or symbols to me before. The different 'shapes' resulted because there was more dried blood in different areas of the shapes. For example, one mark might kind of resemble a number "3" because there was more dried blood on the right half of the circle than the left half. Another shape might resemble an "S" because there was more dried blood on the upper right corner, in the middle, and on the lower left corner of that particular mark.

Apparently whoever punctured my skin used some kind of instrument and must have moved it around when they used it on me and pressed harder on some parts of the shapes than others. That would explain the dried blood being heavier in some areas of the shapes than others.

I also vaguely remember something about extreme heat being applied as well. Very likely the blood was cauterized as soon as it oozed out of the punctures on my skin. That would most likely explain why it wasn't smeared and didn't stray outside of the lines of the circular shapes.

My impression is that human beings were responsible for this incident and not aliens. And I would suspect they were some kind of government/military personnel. I believe that my memory must have been erased after the incident so I wouldn't remember them doing it.

My theory is that most likely they nabbed me as I crossed the highway to the hotel that morning. Some kind of mind control to lure me to some vehicle probably and then under that control driven away to some remote location, tortured there (basically branded much like an animal), memory erased and then returned to where they picked me up. The mind control wore off and I continued walking to the hotel with no clue that anything had happened or how much more time had passed.

It is even very likely that I arrived at the hotel later than I expected and automatically put it down to the 'fact' that I thought it was earlier than it really was. Maybe even considering that the clock in my hotel room might even be wrong.

The marks were still on my thigh several days later when I got back home and they were there even a few days after I got home. But they eventually faded away. I did not photograph them but I did make a sketch of them as they looked on my thigh. I don't know where the sketch is. But, I probably still have it somewhere.

This incident was a primary incident that is proof to me (even if nobody else believes it happened) that 'something' is going on with me and my suspicions are not unfounded that it does have to do with UFOs, aliens, government/military secret organizations and activities, mind control and other nasty things and that I have been dealing with this since I was a small child. I would say that they have a huge file on me somewhere. lol

=======================================================

 My Abduction Experence!

I have never told anyone of this experence,i would just like to forget about it, but after reading countless accounts of other abductions, i feel i should share my experence with you!

At the age of 31, i underwent an alien abduction experience in early March 1973 in Montreal Que. My story begins when i had completed my late night shift at a mens hostel downtown Montreal. It was at around 1:00 AM, and i was driving towards my home in NDG back to my small apartment.

On a stretch of road called St Antione, after having driven for little more than about 5 minutes, i began to feel very strange; like I had been drugged or was in a half walking state. My hearing blocked and everything I "could" hear, like the engine noise and car stereo, were muffled it was very silent.

The most alarming thing was the fact that i began to feel distinctly light-headed and dizzy—which quickly turned into a form of air or sea sickness, i felt terible. Despite feeling seriously ill, i finally made it back to the safety of my home. It reminded me of the abduction of Betty and Barney Hill, however, loseing periods of time, later i realized three hours of my life were missing.

The next several nights, i experienced a series of "very" vivid and disturbing dreams that appeared to fill in at least some of the missing time! In the dream, I kept seeing these small figures coming to my car, and my engine and lights went dead.

As the beings got ever closer, i could see that both were around four to five feet in height, and had very thin faces and cheeks they were dressed in blueish one piece uniforms, with fitted helmets.

I could only sit frozen in the car with fear as one of the figures opened the driver’s side door. The two aliens as i discribe them now, then "pulled" me out of the vehicle and proceeded to carry me by my ankles and wrists to the craft they seemed to do this with little effort which seemed strange to me, they were very small. My next next memory was of being stripped of my clothing and being laid out on a cold hard table with five or six "similar aliens standing around me.

Very frightened i recalled that some sort of cold, metallic device was placed into my right nostril and then removed it after a few minutes. While this distressing activity was occurring, i remember a small machine hovering over me like a scanner, and made a humming noise that made me feel very sick."

The next thing i remember i was of being dressed, then carried back to my car and placed into the passenger seat. The strange encounter was over and the aliens were gone.I will never forget this,it still bothers me to this very day!

 =======================================================

I am 21 now, but this story happened when I was 17.

I'll try to describe this as best I can.

The night of April 23-24, 2009 was very rainy and the 40+ mph winds with 65 mph gusts didn't help matters.

I was alone in the apartment, as my mother was working the night shift at one of Dickinson's nursing homes. A little after midnight, I suddenly woke up, sensing a presence in my bedroom. Looking up, I saw a silhouette standing about a foot from my bed.

I immediately turned on the lamp beside my bed and saw him. He was a typical "Grey", about 4 1/2 feet tall, only came up to my chest, and was dressed in a black "suit" with only his head and hands uncovered.

When I finally got a good look at him after my eyes adjusted, my whole body involuntarily froze. I couldn't move my body, arms, legs, or head; I couldn't even move my mouth and I even felt my vocal cords just freeze up. The only things I could move were my eyes.

He and I just stared at each other for the longest time, all while I was trying to move, speak, do ANYTHING. Initially, I was completely terrified, but then I suddenly felt calm and unscared at all, which still confuses me to this day. I wonder if maybe he did some sort of psychic thing to calm me down.

Then, he spoke to me, but not with his mouth; he talked to me telepathically. He told me, "Jacob, you have been selected."

"Selected for what?" I thought, therefore replying to him.

"You will find out."

It could have been two minutes or two hours before he began to move. He walked over to the side of the bed right next to me and I just stared into his huge, black eyes, unable to do or even think anything.

Then, he slowly raised his left hand and reached for at my face, kinda like when ET put his finger on Elliott's face before he left, and before his index finger touched me, there was a very brief, very bright flash of white light, like a camera taking a photo right in front of my eyes.

When the flash faded, he was gone and I had full use of my body again. As I called out, "Where'd you go?", I saw my alarm clock and my jaw dropped. When I first laid eyes on him, the time was 1:29 A.M., but the time now was 2.56 A.M.. One hour and 27 minutes had gone by in a split second.

Trying not to think about it, I went to sleep and fell asleep fairly quickly.

I woke up at 8 in the morning (I had an off-period in the morning that semester) and dismissed it as a dream. When I went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school, I saw the marks.

There were red welt-like marks around my wrists, ankles, and waist that were slightly tender and sore. Right then and there, I felt scared because I knew it wasn't a dream.

While washing my hair in the shower, I brushed the back of my neck and felt a searing, piercing pain, like a knife stabbing it, and actually screamed in pain. Because my mother was in her bedroom sleeping, I couldn't have her look at it.

When the bus came to take me to school, I tried to not think about it and tried to focus on my English test that morning, but it still haunted my mind.

When I got to school, I asked a teacher to look at the back of my neck and she said that there was a mark on my neck that was not only very, very red, but in a perfect square shape. I made a bad mistake by going and having ice put on it so I couldn't have anyone take a photo of it.

While mingling with my friends, I didn't mention my "encounter" and actually kinda forgot about it while talking to them, but the memory returned when the bell rang.

During my English test, which I surprisingly got a B+ on despite having my mind on the encounter, my nose suddenly started bleeding really badly and it was almost a half hour before it finally stopped.

When I went home that afternoon, I did not feel well at all and went right to bed. I had a bad headache and felt very dizzy. The next day, I felt better but had another bad nosebleed.

Over the next month, I would have really bad nosebleeds until they abruptly stopped a couple of days before school ended.

During that time, I would have recurring dreams about being in a brightly lit room that looked like a doctor's office. I would be lsying flat on my back on what seemed to be a table completely naked and would feel things poking and prodding me and what seemed to be straps on my wrists, ankles, and waist and they were way too tight. Then, something would grab me, sit me up, grab my head and force it downward, then stick something on the back of my neck and I would feel an extremely painful burning, piercing feeling, like I was being branded or stabbed.

I've never told anyone except a couple of cousins and my late grandmother.

To this day, I still wonder if they'll come back for me.


If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask in the comments and I'll try my best to answer them.

 =======================================================

A few months ago, I had the most terrifying "dream" you could imagine. In my dream I was abducted by aliens, brought to this stale, cold, bitter, testing room. I was set on a cold, metal table. They did some horrifying tests on me, they were traumatizing. They were torturing me, and I knew why. They were testing my body to see if I were fit to carry one of their fetuses.I woke up quickly after they set me back into my bed. I woke up terrified. Not knowing if it was just a dream, or if something actually had happened.

A week or so after that, I had yet another "dream" wich involved the same aliens I had seen the first time. This time, they kept me in my bed. They knocked me out and paralyzed me. They had cut me open, placed their fetus in me, and left swiftly. I woke up in panic. I could not fall back to sleep due to being so scared.

After that I've had a re-occurring dream about them coming into my room, doing a few not so painful tests, and leaving. I'm amusing they are checking up on their baby.

Recently though, I had a dream that frightened me. I had a dream i was in a mental hospital and my signifigant other was in another room. In the other room was Drew (significant other) and this small child. The small child though, I could just tell, was an alien. I could hear him speaking to me through our minds. I went into panic in the dream saying that the kid was mine, and i just kept repeating "That child is mine!".

I still have dreams to this day of me mothering this child like my own. I have dreams I will float out of my house to play with my child.

I now have many many many problems sleeping because I am so terrified.

Just a dream? or real?

 =======================================================

Originally written July 2003
This is, to the best of my knowledge, after twenty years of research and becoming spiritually aware in that amount of time is absolutely true. I have not told anyone this aspect of my life to anybody except my wife, and now you. I'm fifty years young, born and raised in southern California.

My secret life started when I was about five years old. All though at first I would only remember about .1% of the events that I’am about to tell you. It wasn’t until my late twenties early thirties that, finally one after another pieces kept surfacing which would trigger more. I don't know if this has any baring on my case or not but my grandfather was working with Lockheed aeronautics company and carried a security clearance of a full bird col., which he needed to be able to work on, at the time a top secret ultra spy plane, the SR-71 blackbird. As most kids of the sixties I grew up with divorced parents. Due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control we ended up living with my mothers parents. Me being the oldest of three all about a year apart.

So at five years old I was being baby-sat by some neighbors down the street from my grandparent’s house. It was about mid-day. We were in the back bedroom of the house, about five of us in all, me being the youngest of the group. Being my defiant self I was jumping up and down on the bed, as I was jumping I was looking out the window. About the third jump I saw a small man who was as tall as me but looked older than my grandpa. He was standing next to the street light which was in between the two properties at the front of the house. He was dressed in a hoodie like one of the seven dwarfs would have worn. It was made of old thick brown material that covered him from head to toe. What really caught my eye was you could see through him. That’s when I stopped jumping and just starred out the window. The other kids saw me doing this and jumped up on the bed to see what I was looking at. The oldest kid started to ask me what I was staring at and before she could finish the sentence she starts screaming ghost and tore off running out of the room.
We all ran after her but were cut short, when her mother and her came marching back in the room. The daughter pointed to the window which her mother looked out, and of course she didn't see anything. Mom immediately turned the girl around and smacked her on the butt. Followed by a reprimand saying that’s for scaring your sisters and friends.

I was already back up on the bed looking out the window. Sure enough that little sucker was fading back I was about to say look, but after seeing someone get a swat I kept it to my self. Wouldn't you know it, that thing became completely solid as I stared at him. He returned my gaze with a sinister grin. Then faded away completely. I finally found a picture of what these guys look like. At the 2012 opening Olympic ceremony event they had a demonic giant puppet. If you take that puppet and reduce it down to dwarf size, it’s a carbon copy of what they look like.

Being raised in the inland empire of southern California in the sixties. The air quality was the worst in the nation with third stag smog alerts, sometimes three in a month. Which was, I was told, was the cause of my asthma and bloody nose bleeds, bad ones. There were times it would bleed for twenty, thirty minutes at a time.

Also I was just starting kindergarten. You either had morning or afternoon classes. Thank God I had afternoon classes because for some reason I would want to sleep till ten or eleven in the morning even though I was in bed by eight o'clock almost every night. As time went on I began to have trouble getting to sleep. I could swear their were other people in my room at night. First, I thought Id hear or see something, and then I wouldn't be able to move a muscle. I'd be able to move my eyes but nothing else. I swear I could see shadows of small people moving around me before I blacked out or fell asleep.

Soon every night I would dread going to bed. Right after my grandmother would close my bedroom door I would become super scared and would be fearful of every little noise. I wasn't sure but I think my sister was being messed with also. Our back porch was covered with a solid sheet of thin aluminum. It did not lay flat so every time you walked on it, it would pop loudly.

My sister’s room was right next to it. My room was next to the back bathroom that was next to the porch. I heard it popping very frequently at night. I asked my sister if she heard the porch at night and her eyes got wide and she said all the time she heard it. Several weeks later we were watching TV, she had to be in bed half hour earlier because she was the youngest, anyway she came tearing into the living room very upset saying that someone was in her room. She sounded very convincing. But after looking everywhere even out side, nothing was found.

The memories would surface much later in my life. But at this time in my life I was being abducted almost every night being terrorized beyond belief and then emotionally fed off of from the small emotionless beings. Under my own devices I would get myself to remember small terrifying glimpses of horrific nights. Unfortunately this was only the beginning.

The first few weeks the abductions where happening every night. They soon started to taper off. But this was the reason I wanted to sleep in every morning. This was the reason I would have sever asthma attacks. This was the reason I would get extreme nose bleeds. The air quality was not the reason at all. It was my body reacting to those little men and grey aliens terrorizing me to death.
I have memories of floating in and out of my bedroom window. My grandparents thought I was throwing stuff out my window. Because my screen on the window was always open. I never touched it. This lasted all the way till sixth grade.

That’s when my real mother finally decided it was time to accept her maternal responsibility. So next thing I know were living in a major city, a little culture shock. I don’t remember anything really happening for the next couple of years. Until we had to move back east. My mother’s new husband's father was on his death bed. But first it was decided that we would take an early vacation and just visit for a couple of weeks. Pay our respects I guess. He had cirrhosis of the liver from heavy drinking all his life.

As luck would have it, my step-dad was raised on 180 acre farm, in the south-west corner of Pennsylvania that had been in the family eight or more generations. The house itself was over two-hundred years old. Built in 1750's, and it seams his relatives originally had money back in the day, but not really anymore. All that means is that the house was a huge very old two story old Victorian style home with several out buildings.

That house was just plain fuckin creepy. There were five other out buildings and I swear they all where haunted. It always felt like someone was always watching you. At night you would hear someone or something walking around upstairs and downstairs. Everyone in the family heard stuff. The grown ups always had some dumb reason for it. Only myself, late at night I could hear something walking through the woods outside like far away.

Like I said my family was just visiting for a couple of weeks. So we really didn't sleep inside. We were pro outdoor people. My mothers parents were totally family orated so we had logged many hours camping. So naturally my mother married an outdoorsman and we had gone hunting, camping, or fishing practically every weekend. This one time I was glad we had a huge cab/over camper that we slept in so thank god we didn't have to sleep inside. But like I said my step-grandpa was in the hospital. But as luck would have it he took a turn for the better. A few days before we where going to head back to California my parents thought it would be a good idea to leave me there on the farm and help the grand-parents. I would stay on for about a month or so then fly back when grump’s was feeling better.

Turned out my step dads good friend, he grew up with, still lived about a mile up the road our closest neighbor. Well, all the adults knew I wasn't to keen on wanting to stay on and help. Our step-dads friend had about five or six kids all around my age or younger. So the day after my family split I was going to walk up in the morning and spend the day and night with them. Then their oldest boy who was my age would walk back with me and spend the day and night with me. To try and kick start a friendship so at least I would have someone to play with.

So the next day I got my chores done as quickly as I could then started to head up the road to my new found friend’s house. I'd say about 8 to 9 am I started walking as soon as I got around the turn of the road where I could not see the house any more I had the strongest feeling I was being watched. Just then I saw a bright white light as bright as the sun it was so bright I couldn’t see anything else, it like blinded me. After a few seconds I could barely start to see like I was looking through a thick fog. That’s when I realized it was just like when I was living in the inland empire, I could not move a muscle I could see out of my peripheral vision that there where 5 or 6 beings closing in on me.

When it originally happened I didn’t remember anything but walking up the road a little ways then bam I was with in eye sight of my friends house. I had no concept that I had done anything wrong. I make it about half the distant to my knew friends families house when one or two of the younger kids playing in the yard see me and start screaming that he's here. Then the whole 8 member family comes flying out the door running right at me. They all had looks on their faces that I was in big trouble. As soon as they got close they all started asking me at once where had I been what was I doing.

I didn’t realize till much later in life that although I left at approximately 9am I didn’t show up till almost 6pm. It should have only taken me 20 to 30 min tops to make it from one house to the next. I was missing over 9 hrs of time. But later in life under self-hypnosis I remembered that, after the bright lights when they grabbed me, I remember being taken; now this is going to sound crazy, they floated me up to a tree up the hill about a couple hundred feet to a big dead tree. The big trunk faded to black and we passed through it. Next thing I know am sitting but its dark. I’m surrounded by a couple of mean looking big headed little body beings demanding to know who I am. And the little guys that originally grabbed me that looked like old dwarfs in California were standing in the background I just remember being scared to death and being yelled at for who I was. After a few minutes I was hyperventilating and scared shitless I came out of hypnosis.

So after getting my ass totally chewed out by my step grandma. Surprisingly she still let me spend the night. That night I had a severe asthma attack. It didn’t go away when we got up. It got so bad my grandma came and got me right after breakfast. We went to bed that night and I was still having an attack the next morning. So that’s when grams freaked and took me to the hospital. I was soon up on the third floor of the hospital. The doctor wanted me there for some tests. I ended up staying there for about four or five days. After the first night I was there I felt better by the next day my attack was over. But the doctor felt that something else was up. I wonder what he saw. He wanted me to stay longer but I didn’t know granny all ready had me booked on an afternoon flight the next day. So against doctor’s orders I got checked out of the hospital.

But again later in life I got or found memories of me floating in and out of my hospital window. I can totally see right now what the outside of the third story looks like of that hospital. I don’t know how cause I had a I.V. in my arm. Once back in California things mellowed out.

Then a few months later step-granddad’s health started failing and looked like he was defiantly going to die. So I guess my mother and step-dad weighed their options. I overheard some of their discussions. According to step-dad in addition to the 180 acres of land and the house full of two century old antique furniture. There was a natural gas well, not one but two coal mines, a sulpher water well, and natural water spring. All had been verified by a geo-surveillance team. So apparently the farm was worth a fortune. But to get any of it step-dad would need to get back in his dad's good graces seeing how he originally left on bad feelings. So to show his conviction we would have to move there.

At this point in my life I still didn’t really realize or remember any of my secret life that was all about to change. For the little tiny bits of scariness that I did remember I rationalized as just bad dreams and/or nightmares. Besides for the past few months everything seemed normal as normal as a twelve year old boy could be.

So we packed everything up and headed for the east coast. Upon arriving we were able to settle in pretty easily. The house was the biggest we had ever lived in before. But my brother and I still had to share a room but it was huge with two giant beds in it and still had enough room to hold a news conference in, complete with balcony. That wasn't even the master bedroom. We arrived at the beginning of fall.

The very first night it got pretty cold me being a southern Californian. Thank goodness for feather beds as I laid there I began to feel how good a feather tic bed felt and how it can keep you warm in the dead of winter. I was starting to sweat I was getting so hot just as I was going to throw the covers back the floor by the balcony creaked. Panic shot through me like a bolt of lightning as I immediately realized I couldn't move a mussel. I knew then the floor creek was from them. My mind immediately remembered from my younger days back in the inland empire that’s what I flashed on. That’s all I knew had happened up to this point. Then I felt myself float up as I faded to sleep. What a lot of people raised in the city don't know is how dark the night really is when your away from the light pollution a big city generates. The next day my nose bled a little I really didn't give it much thought.

Every night for the next week I became fearful of going to bed. Truth be known I was scared to be anywhere in that house alone. I seriously hated living there. Like I mentioned before my family was pro outdoors. Plus the move really put a strain on my parents budget cause now we had no income. So to help put food on the table we were hunting like every other day.

This was kind of cool I really started to look forward to our hunting trips because now we could just grab our guns and step off the front or back porch and you were hunting. No more driving two, three, five hours to find a place to hunt. We were living in it. Plus I would get to get out of that damn house.

This particular time were hunting grouse. The day started out partially cloudy as the day wore on it became darker, a storm was moving in. It was the last day of the season so we planned on staying out all day right up to the rain if need be. We had been walking for hours and gotten two birds and we were on the trail of a couple more. Judging by how our dog was acting they were heading up a good size hill. I started feeling drained like my energy was being sucked out of me slowly.
Unfortunately I was raised the red-neck version of male chauvinistic ego, which meant no bellyaching unless you where dieing. So I sucked it up. But slowly I was getting weaker half way up the hill I was now fifteen to twenty steps behind the old man. I was trying to figure why I was feeling like this. All of the sudden I broke out in a cold sweat, my skin felt cold and clammy. My breathing became sallow and rapid. Right then I decided screw the pride I looked up to cry out when I saw that step-dad was looking back at me. Before I could muster up the energy to say the words that best describe my illness. The only thing that came to mind was panther piss. Before I could get that thought to words. He says to me "you look like shit warmed over". I was glad he noticed because I no longer had the energy to stand and everything went black.

Later he told me I was out for ten to fifteen seconds. But in that time frame I have the most vivid memory. I can remember it to this day like it just happened. Hold on to your hats again this is going to sound bazaar. Its black and I’m almost falling more like controlled falling. I pull slowly up I’m on the dark side of the planet I see the light side in the blink of an eye I’m now in the light I’m above the clouds. I do the same slow pull only a little to the left. I plunge through the clouds I know exactly where the body is. I feel the sense to hurry I concentrate on moving faster I can now see tree tops. I pull hard right fly straight up the hollow we live in as I streak about a hundred feet above our farm I see the roof tops. The body is about a thousand feet ahead slightly to my left, with all my might everything blurs as I plunge head first towards my destination.

In a flash I feel like I was shot with adrenalin, I jump up like I bouncedoff a spring board. The old man even jumped back. Then reality sets in I can’t believe a minute ago I felt like death warmed over to completely full of life. All I could rationalize was I passed out, my dad must of freaked because he was the one to call it a day. Everything calmed down for a few weeks. Except for the noise of someone walking in the woods, it seemed to be getting louder or closer. The next few weeks go by uneventful it’s getting colder, starting to freeze at night.

Now fall was in full swing defiantly the prettiest season of the year. At the end of the week squirrel season was going to be starting. We had been waiting for it, we had spots all picked out. For squirrel hunting you sit in one spot and let them come to you. So it’s very important you pick a spot with good open view yet slightly hidden. So we were all physic out for the day. We left about an hour before sunrise. The places we had picked where fairly close to the house we could walk up the hill behind the house and be there in about fifteen minutes. The plan was we would split up at the bottom of the hill I was to go straight up the ridge that ends in a natural bowl. Dad would walk around behind the hill/bowl. Then after day break he would start up the hill about forty feet then stop for twenty thirty minutes then move a little more. Thus driving everything to me. It should take him about three hours to make it up and over the hill to me I was to stay in one spot and not move, plus with fall approaching winter most of the trees where shedding there leaves. Anything on the forest floor would be heard long before you saw it.

As soon as we split up I’m walking not even five minutes by myself. You know when you look at a bright light at night and you see that dot in your peripherals vision. Well for some reason that’s what I was seeing only bigger and it was like playing with me. I would see it then I wouldn’t. So I stopped walking, being on the ridge I was up a little elevation wise. A few more steps there was a little clearing I stopped to look out and around the hill side it was still very dark out. I was feeling weird I couldn’t put my finger on…………….

It happened again. Bam its daylight sun has been up for at least two hours. I’m sitting in my spot I had picked out but I’m freaked out I cant sit still every little noise is amplified and am swinging my whole body to see what made the noise. Panic is now set in I’m convinced something is going to get me. I check my gun making sure it’s loaded and push the safety off. I’m ready to shoot anything that I see move. I was ready to break down and start crying I was so scared. I felt my life was in mortal danger. I didn’t know weather to cry, scream, shit, or run for home.

Just as I’m about to explode with emotion I hear a voice that has a familiar ring the makes me fill with familiar fear WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. I was glad to hear a familiar voice but from the tone I was in deep shit. Judging by how late in the morning it was I was pretty sure opening day was over. With the squirrel population we had here I should have been almost out of ammo and have my limit of game, but I didn’t have anything at all. After getting my ass chewed out all the way home. I just hung my head in shame. Later in my room I tried to figure out what happened. Best I could figure out I was missing some where between three to four hours of time.

That was the defining moment it was still a long way off, but after that, I finally put two and two together. Up to my late twenties I had not even thought I was even in the wrong for disappearing that summer for half the day. For some reason I had no guilt what so ever. In my mind I had done nothing wrong. Still for being twelve the only thing at this point, the only thing I new for sure is that twice in my life I was missing time.

Everything I’ve mentioned I came to realize after my thirtieth birthday. My gut feeling why I was and still am being messed with because I’m naturally an out spoken strong minded person. I think the reason I had asthma was to get me hooked on ephedrine which after a lot of research found that that was the primary medicine used to treat asthma in the sixties. This later led to more drug use. Which I think back fired because in doing so it is what freed a lot of suppressed memories. Plus I learning self hypnoses really opened the gates now I remember more than I want to. I remember the faces of the evil gray beings scaring me to the point Id almost piss me. Then pulling that emotional energy from me. I remember that my sister was being medically examined right next to me. That I have two tracking devices in me one in my wrist and one in my foot.

After everything has been said and done I feel at some point I would have been a threat to the N.W.O. The gray’s have a firmer grasp on space and time than us humans. They can see what’s happening and what’s coming in the future. Then they try to head off or derail potential threats before they become a problem. So I feel I was a ‘walk in ‘spirit/soul. I feel I had just left earth in 1944ish I died in world war two and I was pretty sure I didn’t want to come back down here. But they must, my spiritual guides and family, have been pretty convincing because I talked a few other people to come back with me including my wife. Exactly what our mission is I could not say but I feel we are close to starting.

So when I ascended and my body collapsed in the woods. I came into my physical body from heaven. I was not born from birth of my mother my physical body was born but my soul was not. The grays knew I would be coming they just didn’t know exactly when. That’s why the blatant bold daylight kidnappings one before my soul ascended and one just after. Plus I know they kicked started a gene I had from my American Indian ancestors which is how I got asthma when this all started so I would be given ephedrine which is one of main ingredients in meth. I’m sure they also stalled me starting pueperty. I finally started when I was 16. That really messed with me sexually and socially.

After twenty years of much sole searching and research. I can totally say with all honesty I forgive them. I will share my love and light which I bring fluently and in abundance to every being on earth and to the universe and especially to mother gia. I know they were only doing what they felt was necessary to save/or preserve their species. They did so at the expense of others well there time is up.

They have been here a very long time and our grandfathers where tricked. By having their own ego’s and greed used against them. But if the universe calls for things to happen which has been called by the group consciences of the world then there is nothing they can do about it. Especially if it’s for love and white light. It will triumph. The first domino has been pushed its about to hit the next we will see great change very soon.

First is going to be the world financial families and the banking world they have a tight grip on, then the governments that they control will soon be exposed for all their cover ups and lies, then the cold corporate world and its strangle hold of the judicial government and the civil government, then the modern death camps, the hospitals and all care giving facilities. Hospitals will become trauma centers only. We can cure all diseases right now. It has been suppressed from us for a hundred years. The outrageous pharmaceuticals companies with there backward approach to chemical healing and their legal extortionist, who are tied very close to the hospitals the insurance companies These are just a few of the dominoes that will fall and they know it is close to happening.
Only after those events happen will we be able to rebuild greedless egoless prejudices less materialness less world that shines nothing but white light saturated in unconditional love. Then we can enjoy rich, fulfilling lives and walk the path we are supposed to be walking on by expanding are spiritualism. We should be traveling in personal light crafts generated by each individual person that can take us around the block or around the galaxy. All our basic needs will be free and in abundance. FINALLY IT WILL BE THE GOLDEN AGE AGAIN, CANT YOU FEEL ME???? LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL

=======================================================

More to come ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment